Voices Now, Inc. is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization. Since 2005, we have been offering a variety of services to children, families and communities affected by autism, developmental disorders and behavioral challenges.
Our organization's success is largely owed to the dedication and diverse professional backgrounds of our members. On staff, we have a school psychologist, a speech pathologist, an elementary special education school teacher and an attorney advocate. In addition, all Voices Now members are Board Certified Behavior Analysts.
Our Social Skills Programs
For over nine years, Voices Now has helped children and adolescents build communication skills by guiding them through natural opportunities for socialization during field trips, role-play and group discussions.
Our Presentations & Trainings
Voices Now has also helped educate families, organizations and professional groups in our local community through numerous presentations, workshops and trainings.
- Planning and Implementing Successful Strategies for Students in Inclusive Classrooms: An exploration into the crucial process involved in successfully transitioning a child with ASD into a less restrictive environment
- Dealing with Challenging Behavior in the Classroom (Parts I & II)
- Teaching Social Skills in School
- Autism Awareness for General Education Teachers: What you need to know
- ABA 101 - Teacher and Teacher's Aide TrainingThe Basics
- Social Skills for the Playground
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Bus Aide Training
- Paraprofessional Training Series
- Social Skills at the Work Place